ecoProactive™ is an inorganic latent hydraulic binder for soil stabilization applications and pavement layers.Our manufacturing base will be situated within central SE Asia.
You cannot buy ecoProactive™ from any retail outlets.
Factory End-user only.
ecoProactive™ provides complete and holistic solutions that are economical, environmentally friendly and soundly engineered.
ecoProactive™ permits the use of a single stabilization product in a wide variety of road applications including sustainable sub-bases for major highways.
ecoProactive™ are committed to continue development and evolution of our product and thus supplying solutions to rural road refurbishment.
The ecoProactive™ product aims to:
- utilise the local available base materials without the need to import.
- provide durable long life roads instantly.
- stabilize widely varying and different soil compositions.
- allow for severe continental climate conditions such as frost heave.
- allow for humidity effects found in the tropical regions.
- deal with monsoon and flood conditions.
- provide a system where the most basic labour and tools can apply.